1. Access the Viggo backend for the relevant hotel.
2. Go to the IT page, and locate the room in question.
3. Check to see if the Viggo box is online. If “Last Communication Time” flag is red, then the box is offline. If “Last Communication Time” flag is green but the timestamp is lagging, then the box is offline.
4. If the Viggo box is offline, perform a "hard" reboot (unplug power supply for 5 seconds and plug back). Wait for the box to fully reboot and check online status again.
5. If the box is still offline, proceed to Connecting Viggo Box to Internet.
6. If the box is still offline after all steps above, follow steps to replace the Viggo box.