To check remote control batteries, follow the steps below according to the remote control model
Remote models MK1, MK2, and MK3:
- Press any button on the remote.
- TV/SmartTV button flashes briefly once: batteries are OK, no need to replace.
- TV/SmartTV button flashes slowly twice: replace all batteries.
- TV/SmartTV button does not light up at all: replace all batteries.
Note: This remote design has two battery compartments. The compartments covers are not interchangeable.
Remote model MK4:
- Make sure the Viggo interface is visible on the TV screen.
- Press OK/Select to activate the remote control cursor.
- If batteries are weak but still functional, a "Low Battery Warning" will be shown on screen. Replace all batteries.
- If no “Low Battery Warning” is displayed and the remote LED lights up on the remote, the batteries are OK.
- If the remote LED does not light up when pressing any remote button, replace all batteries.
Note: When closing the battery compartments, please make sure that the two side tabs are properly locked in place.