IR Training Process for MK4 Models
IR trained buttons include Power, SmartTV, TV, CH+, CH-, VOL+, VOL-, Mute, Back, Numeric Keypad, Backspace, Prec, Subtl, Guide, Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow.
Note: We recommend performing IR training on-site. If performing IR training off-site, be sure to remove at least one battery from the remote before repackaging and shipping, to ensure future battery life.
- Press and hold the TV button on the Trainee remote for 10 seconds, until the remote LED starts blinking. The Trainee remote is now in IR training mode.
- Press the selected button on Master remote, until the LED on the Training remote starts blinking rapidly, indicating that the IR code was received.
- Press the corresponding button on the Trainee remote. The remote LED will begin to blink slowly, indicating that it is ready for the next command.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until learning is complete.
- Press the Rewind key to exit IR learning mode.
- Remote exits learning mode if no keys are pressed for 15 seconds.
- To clear IR commands learned, press the Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue buttons together on the Learning remote for 10 seconds until the LED flashes.